Peaches, Nectarines, cherries there are no products that make us think more about summer…
In spring we start with the import from the Southern regions in Spain and we finish with import from the Northern Spanish regions by the end of the summer.
- SEVILLA: the hottest city of Europe, this city is surrounded by the plantations of Valerita where they produce fruit of excellent quality. We can consume the peaches and nectarines from these plantations in April and May.
- The North of Spain: 2 months later we go to the more northern located areas Lerida and Huesca.
- Jerte: in the valley of the Jerte the circumstances are perfect for the cultivation of cherries. They grow on the flanks of the Valle del Jerte.
Varieties of stone fruit:
- Paraguayo (ufo)
We sell stone fruits from the following brands
- Valerita: peaches, nectarines, plums, paraguayo, apricots
- La fundacion: peaches, nectarines, plums, paraguayo, apricots
- Zalama: cherries, plums
- Llademon: cherries